Friday, September 16, 2011

Lots of news today!

Good Morning Pie Lovers!

It's been along time since I've been on here, hope your still interested. Well for starters, Katie is back from Arkansas! Last weekend was my grandparents 50th. It was down in Exeter. Wow! I didn't think people stayed married that long anymore!


Still raising money for France, I've almost made it there! I can't wait to go! Thank you to all that have supported the Mendocino Ballet in this great opportunity, to travel to France! The pie fundraiser is still going on, you can call the ballet at 707-463-2290, and place your order. There are 8 girls that you can contribute to. Also, come get your car washed this Sunday, at 2:00pm in front of the Beauty College in Ukiah!

Quote for today! "Good Apple Pies are a considerable part of our domestic happiness" - Jane Austen

Signing off now,
Natalie

And remember "May all your crusts be round."

No comments:

Post a Comment