Saturday, August 2, 2014

Concert and Weddings

Good morning Pie lovers!

Secretly, one of my mothers close friends entered her in a drawing to win V.I.P tickets to see the bands; Boston and the Doobie Brothers, for my mothers 50th birthday present and for the first time we actually won something! All of Kemmy's will be enjoying the iconic bands within touching distance. Watch out everyone, because there is going to be some pretty good looking girls out tonight. As this has been the favorite bands my mom has listened to all her life, this is a complete dream come true for her. 

Many weddings have booked Kemmy's Pies for their reception desserts, and all feedback has been over the top amazing. Make sure to contact us for reservations for any big events! Trust me you won't be disappointed whatsoever. And always remember "Wedding cakes are good, but wedding PIES are always better. "

Xoxo,
  Natalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment