Friday, December 9, 2011

Good Afternoon Pie Lovers!
Us and Mr. Mario!!!

Our weekly catered event was for Fetzer Vinyards Christmas party, the delicious menu was a mouth watering Prime Rib that will change your life forever! Scallop Potatoes, delicious Green Beans, Oriental Slaw, and amazing home-made Dinner Rolls I heard that one person at Fetzer, ate four pieces of Pie!! The selection of pies were, Brandy Apple Nutty Maples, Pumpkin, and Blackberry!

Place your Holiday Pie and Brie orders now... A great Christmas present for that special someone who likes pies, is a Gift Certificate to get any type of pie that you want for pick up at the Willits Skunk Depot! How would you like one Kemmy's pie for each month of the year. It's like Christmas once a month!! If your are interested call Amy, at 707-367-5498.

I just had my 12th birthday. Some of the things I got was a Juicy Couture Backpack, a Juicy Couture Wallet! Pink Pea Coat!!! And Urban Decay make-up... I am so thankful to have a family like mine! 

I asked what my sister's what their favorite Christmas song was, Jill's is the 8 Days of Christmas, by Beyonce. Katie's is Carol of Bells, by August Burns Red. Amy's is Santa Clause is Back In Town, by Elvis, and Happy Christmas, by Yoko Ono and John Lennon. Brenda's is Please Come Home For Christmas, by The Eagles. Mine is Drummer Boy, by Justin Bieber. And Kemmy's is Hay Baby, by Jeff and Sherry Easter.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!

Remeber "May All Your Crusts Be Round."
    
  Natalie





 

No comments:

Post a Comment