Good Morning Pie Lovers!
How was everyone's New Years? Ours rocked! We spent the glorious night, in San Francisco:) We started by going to the Kristi Yamaguchi ice rink! Then we got these totally stellar 2012 flickery glasses!! Then we had an amazing and mouth watering experience at this little Italian restaurant on the top of the Westfield mall!:) The best Spumoni Ice Cream EVER!!
Here are a few of Kemmy's New Year Resolutions:
- Double our sales so that we can work Monday-Friday.
- Add some apple and peach trees to our orchard.
- Support more local farmers
- Finish designing our website.
- Create our logo so that Kemmy's can have it's own brand design.
- Eliminate catering 100%.
Has anyone tried Kemmy’s newest Kreation? The mushroom veggie pie?? I loved it!! Mushrooms, sage, fennel, onions, carrots, and potatoes. As Guy Fierri said about his creations, is that it’s like Niagara Falls in your mouth:) It was utterly delicious.
Have you heard that we’re now selling pies at the Harvest Market, in Fort Bragg? Please spread the word!
Remember “May All Your Crusts Be Round.”