Monday, September 23, 2013

Pumpkin Fest Time

                Dig in!!            

                                     
 Our official quality control expert hard at
  work to make sure our pies are the best!

Hello Pie Enthusiasts:


I would like to introduce myself. I am Crystal and I have been newly inducted into the Kemmy's Pies family and no, I am not a baker by any means. Thank goodness that baking skill is not a prerequisite, but I will serve as a strong verbal advocate for these amazing, delicious, and heart filled creations. I am excited to announce that Kemmy's is introducing the Kemmy's Pie Club. If you are as in love with these pies as I am, you will not want to miss the chance to give extra support to the pie makers and receive exclusive tasting and event opportunities. For a yearly fee you will get a discount on all pie purchases, free samples of any new pies or featured pies and updates on Kemmy's Pies events.  Drop by Kemmy's Pies and ask, or call us during business hours if you have any questions.  We will be at the Pumpkin Fest in Ukiah on October 19th-20th 10 AM- 5PM. Mini Pies will be going for $5 dollars each. Get 'em while they're hot!!! Come out and support our local community with your family and loved ones. 

Check out the Pumpkin Fest link : Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment