Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Yummy Adventures!

Hello, pie lovers! So as you know from my previous blog, we had family reunion last weekend and got to visit my grandparents. And many yummy, and fantastic treats accompied it as well.

Upon the request of my grandpa, my mother made another one of the famous treats, our Great grandma Louise always had around. Fried pies! We made Jack Daniels Chocolate, Apricot, and Peach. With dried fruit grown by my grandma Lois. Oh my, they were definitely heavenly. The taste put a smile on my grandpa's face instantly. This was actually the first time in my life that she has ever made them, and my experience was enjoyably amazing. Here are a few pictures, along with some of me and Amy eating them while we're still in our pajamas. :)




Here are a few pictures with just a peek of how much fun we all had at family reunion!






No comments:

Post a Comment