Friday, July 29, 2011

It's Friday

Good Morning Pie lovers! Our day started at 6:00 a.m. Of course I didn't start a six, but I did get up in time to eat breakfast with them.
Today Brenda is doing drywall, but thankfully Mom and Amy only had to make 100 pies. I have ballet today from 1:00 p.m  to 4:45 p.m. And Jill has a meeting, so she gets to take me.
I do ballet with the Mendocino Ballet and we have a 2 week dance camp with a special teacher named Russell Capps. 
This year the Ballet is taking a trip to France, and I am the youngest out of 8 girls chosen to go! I am so unbelievably happy and excited!
We're starting fundraising so get ready, cause you might be getting a letter in the mail soon, or if you would like you could just send your charitable contribution to Mendocino Ballet at
205 South State St.
Willits, CA 95482 or (707) 463-2290
Stay tuned for more info...

No comments:

Post a Comment