Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Citrus!:)



Good Morning Pie Lovers!

It’s citrus time!! Mom, Amy and Katie went and completely stripped my grandparents' organic fruit trees, last weekend. Delicious citrusy lemons, and amazing fruity tangelos. Exeter, California (where my grandparents live) is known for it's abundant supply of citrus, deciduous fruits, nuts and table grapes. This is also the town where my mom went to high school and met my father! 
What better way to say I love you for Valentines than a pie! Kemmy’s newest "Kreation," is a Raspberry Cordial. Raspberries soaked in wine and laced in dark chocolate. All it’s missing is a diamond for that special someone! This pie is perfect for your king or queen of hearts. Pie Love You!


“May All Your Crusts Be Round!"

    Natalie*


No comments:

Post a Comment