Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kemmy's Newest


Hello Pie Lovers!!!

Busy times for Kemmy’s Kitchen. Maybe you have noticed that Kemmy’s Pies have been delivered later than usual. Two weeks ago, Amy had to be rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery! As much sadness this brings me, she has been utterly sick, and unable to bake pies. She has stayed home and rested and recovered her strength...wherever it had gone, it is obviously on it’s way back! Which brings warmth to my heart. While she has been home, I have been keeping her company while I do my schoolwork. She says that I am a very good sister. 
Have you figured out what our newest pie "Kreation" is?... Well March is all about St. Patrick's Day! And we will have, not one but two new pies!!! Coming out this Friday...:) 

Remember one of Kemmy's 2012 goals was to bake 5 days a week? Well, they have almost achieved that goal! Thursday has now become one of the baking days...!:) Check out the newest stores to sell Kemmy's Pies!

Our coastal route now includes:

Westport Market. 

Harvest Market.

Corners of the Mouth, in Mendocino. 

Cleone Groceries. 

Not pictured is Howard Creek Inn. As well as Pour Girls Coffee, in Laytonvile. 

Hope you had fun reading my newest blog! 

"May All Your Crusts Be Round" xoxo 
Natalie Moss*

No comments:

Post a Comment