Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Follow Us!!

  Good morning pie lovers!

  To start off, I would like to announce the winners of our Taste of Mendocino Pie contest! Jeff Miller, Steve Martin, and Jim Shubin. You will all get a pie of your choice, and how perfect is it, that it will be shipped right to your door? Hope you enjoy the pies! At first, we decided only to pick one winner, but after we kept picking, we got to three!

I want to to get on the subject of the Kemmy's Pies website and blog. Many of you come and view our website, read the blogs, but you must miss the sign where it says follow the blog? Well it's not that hard, you'll get reminders of when the most recent blog has been posted and you will be on our emailing list! Right when you come to the page, there is a little link that says "join this sight" and when you click on it, they give you three options for log in; Google, Twitter and Yahoo. If you have an account on either one of these, it should be simple enough to follow us! Hope that is helpful! And also, if you aren't familiar with us, we now have link that you click on to see our Facebook account, Twitter, and our website which you can now order pies to be mailed to you!

 A special thanks to, Cynthia Raiser Jeavons for taking the beautiful pictures of our pies, she has a truly talented gift and we are very satisfied with the amazing pictures she has taken! I mean look at these? They just make your mouth water, wondering of what the taste is in our pie. I know it does for me!






 On the sixteenth of July, the French cultural exchange will take place at the ballet! The girl I stayed with when I went to France, and all the other girls I met will be coming to dance with us! I am so excited. You don't even know the half of it! Camille (the girl I stayed with in France) will come and stay in my home for ten days. We will dance everyday, and it's just going to be a blast! Thank you Trudy McCreanor for giving me all these wonderful opportunities!
                                            Me and Camille, when I was in France two years ago


"May All Your Crusts Be Round"

~ Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment