Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Interesting

Hello pie customers. 4th of July rush is over, but we are still as busy as ever. Keep in mind, we are open everyday for a purchase of one slice of pie or a whole pie with selective drinks as well. You are also able to eat in the heart of our kitchen, in the dining area.

Everyone here at Kemmy's definitely conflicts with each other now and then, but that is only because we're family and work with each other every second of everyday. But I guess that's what makes us so special. We are hard workers and all have the ability to put aside our personal problems and get to work. If I could sum up all of our personal relationships with one word, it would be interesting. Saying that in both a positive and negative way and that is what makes us such a close family. 

By the way, our Apple Explosion pie has went over with all of our customers as a hit! Everyone is in love with the exotic flavors, and also probably a little spectacle of how all the components taste together. I know I was. To be honest, I thought it sounded disgusting, but after I tasted it, seriously it exploded in my mouth. 

Hope all of you have a great week and enjoy one of Kemmy's Wonderful Pies!

Xoxo
   Natalie




No comments:

Post a Comment